Kilcreggan House - ‘where the waters of the Clyde and the lochs meet the sea’ - is the venue for our next Kundalini adventure!
An energising and transformational weekend. Arrival will be from 5pm on Thursday with warm soup served at 6pm, ready to start the evening at 7pm. CURRENTLY POSTPONED DUE TO COVID-19 REGULATIONS, if you would like to book for the future dates please contact us.
What is included:
- Kundalini Yoga twice daily
- Breathwork meditations
- Chanting (optional) meditations
- Sound Bath Gong Bath
- Cacao ceremony
- Nourishing Vegetarian/Vegan food
- All meals and accommodation
- Down time for you to relax. There will also be opportunities for beautiful walks by the water and in the surrounding countryside.
We will finish after lunch on Sunday.
£465 full price
£100 deposit required to secure your place
£60 single supplement.
We feel deeply grateful to be able to share this amazing transformative yoga with you. If you would like any more information please don't hesitate to contact us:
Julia Coulson - 07910 836854
Julia Melville - 07970 185556